We are here to serve you
Our HVAC Services
Heating and Cooling Installation ∴ Furnace Maintenance ∴ HVAC Installation ∴ HVAC Service ∴ HVAC Repair ∴ Broomfield, CO ∴ Golden, CO ∴ Arvada, CO
Call our team for dependable heating and A/C services!
Redline Heating and Cooling is qualified in duct repair, maintenance, and sealing. Our in-house sheet metal fabrication shop prevents delays, allows customization, and ensures integrity of design, materials, and workmanship. No matter the make or model of furnace, cooling system, boiler, heat pump, VRF system, ductless unit, high velocity system, and much more, we’ve got you covered. Our licensed professionals optimize performance and are always available, 24/7, for Emergency Service throughout Arvada, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Thornton, Broomfield & Golden, CO.
We had to replace our 16 year old water heater with a power vented model. I had three companies give me a bid and Redline was by far the most reasonable. Todd and his service men arrived on time, worked efficiently, were friendly, cleaned up when finished – they showed me how to problem solve on my new hot water heater if needed. I would highly recommend the company, their products and their service. A few months later – I had a problem with my furnace – I called Redline again and they were just as prompt, efficient, and friendly. I keep Todd’s card where I can easily find it and have recommended his company to my family, friends, and neighbors.
Redline worked with my GC when we built our house and they installed our dual zone furnaces and A/C units. We had a few things that required adjustments during the construction process and also after about a year required a service call on one of our furnaces. Every time I dealt with RedlineI was impressed with their professionalism and responsiveness. For a contractor to be reasonable in pricing and also provide great service after the fact, demonstrates a commitment to quality. I’m happy to refer them to friends & family.
We called Redline after our Carrier HVAC system installer told us they couldn’t fit us in for 3+ weeks. Redline gave us an appointment two days out.
They’re getting 5 stars for several reasons. They are:
1) RESPONSIVE – We explained our issue, a misbehaving Carrier thermostat, and they asked if an appointment in 2 days would work for us.
2) THOROUGH – While at our home, they checked our furnace and A/C units. They showed us that our original installers had not set the gas pressure correctly (it was at its default sea level setting) when the unit was installed 4.5 years prior. Justin, the Service Manager, diplomatically explained this set up error was causing the furnace to use 3 times the gas it needed to do its job. Justin also inquired about our the performance of our old water heater (which we’d been thinking of replacing).
3) HONEST – After explaining what maintenance services they’d recommend for our HVAC system, they showed us how to keep our A/C unit clean.
4) COMPETITIVELY PRICED – Their pricing for services and for a new water heater were not only competitive from what we’d been charged and had researched, respectively, they also offer a military and/or senior discount. In addition, they offered us a discount on the labor to replace our thermostat (the unit itself was under warranty).
5) NEAT – Our home was treated as if it were theirs. They wore booties and placed tarps to ensure the removal and install of the water heaters did not damage anything.
We were so impressed by their initial visit and follow-ups, we had them replace our large tank water heater with a tankless model. When we need HVAC service again, or if anyone asks who we use, we will happily recommend Redline Heating and Cooling of Arvada!
Dennis & Valerie R